Those parents who are key workers will have had a text message confirming a place at school next week. As we have planned for a fixed number of children, do not bring your child to school as entry will be refused. Details for entry to school are listed below:
Schoolwill operate normal hours from 8:45amto 3:15pm(including children in Reception).
- Mini-Meadows will be open only for those parents who have received the key worker text message.
- The only entrance to
schoolwill be from School Close. The gate off the alley from Bodenham Road will be closed.
- Parents and children can enter the school through the gate to the playground by the front office.
- Parents and children should then go to the following places:
- Reception and Year 1 to the Reception playground
- Year 2 should wait outside Year 2 classrooms
- Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 should wait by the ramp where Years 5 and 6 normally enter in the morning.
- At the end of the day, parents should wait in the playground at the places listed above.