Thank you to those parents who have completed the Key Worker survey, if you haven’t done this, please do it before 12:00pm today.
The government guidance is that schools will provide care to the children of key workers. At The Meadows this means the following:
- Children will not be in their normal class groups during this time.
- Children will be grouped in age-appropriate groups. For example all Year 5 children together or Year 5 and 6 children together.
- The National Curriculum will not be being taught during this time.
- Structured activities will take place for the children including:
- Physical Education
- Time in the computer suite to access materials that have been posted online.
A reminder to all key workers that the government have stated that where possible children should remain at home to be looked after by an appropriate adult. This is to help reduce the chance of the virus spreading.
We will be phoning key workers today to obtain further information needed to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible next week.